MEN’S VARIUS GUIDE JACKET
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: VANADIS GREY / TNF BLACK VANADIS GREY / TNF BLACK TNF WHITE / TNF BLACK VALENCIA ORANGE / VALENCIA ORANGE TNF BLACK / BLACK INK GREEN SNORKEL BLUE / SNORKEL BLUE SULPHUR YELLOW / BLACK INK GREEN RAGE RED / RAGE RED
- Find Your Size
- Size: S M L XL XXL 3XL
With this superior rain jacket on your back, you'll stay dry, even if you find yourself in the middle of monsoon season in Shillong, India. Trust us, it rains a lot there, and this waterproof jacket with sealed seams is ready for a downpour.
- Outdoor jacket delivers waterproof protection on the trail
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Brushed collar lining
- Front stormflap with Velcro® closure
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest and hand pockets
- Pit-zip vents
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Adjustable snap windskirt
- Internal security pocket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- 70D 113 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% nylon ripstop
- Avg Weight:
- 730 g (25.75 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.