Conditions can change by the hour during all-day outdoor exploration, but you'll be prepared for anything with this 3-in-1 layering system that delivers best-in-class protection in wet, cold conditions. The heathered, waterproof exterior shell with stretch shields a warm, zip-in liner jacket that's insulated with our new, ultralight ThermoBall™, powered by PrimaLoft™ clusters at the core and PrimaLoft® sleeves for versatile warmth.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, stretch shell with a warm, zip-in liner jacket that's insulated with ThermoBall™ and PrimaLoft®
- [Outer jacket] Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Covered front zip with stormflap
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest and hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- [Liner jacket] ThermoBall™ insulation with Heatseeker™-insulated sleeves
- ThermoBall™ offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Bound cuffs
- shell: 294 g/m² HyVent® 2L—90% polyester, 10% elastane heathered / liner: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™
- Avg Weight:
- 920 g (32.45 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
The new synthetic alternative to down, ThermoBall™ achieves the warmth and compressibility of down while also offering the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics. The small, round PrimaLoft® synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters by trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. This revolution in insulation has been independently tested by Kansas State University and is proven to offer the warmth equivalent of 600-fill goose down.