For dialed warmth in cold conditions on the trail, this waterproof jacket is crafted with varied insulation (80 g) in the body and slightly less in the sleeves (60 g), delivering core warmth where you need it most.
- Waterproof jacket is crafted with varied insulation, delivering warmth where you need it
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed with Heatseeker™ insulation
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Exposed molded-tooth front zip
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest and hand pockets
- Pit-zip vents
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- shell: 124D x 85D 116 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% mechanical stretch polyester / body insulation: 80 g Heatseeker™ / sleeve insulation: 60 g Heatseeker™
- Avg Weight:
- 950 g (33.51 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.