Give winter everything you've got in your arsenal with this 3-in-1 jacket system that perfectly matches a rugged Gore-Tex® exterior jacket with a 550-fill goose down interior jacket for pinnacle warmth and waterproof protection on the trails. The waterproof shell gets a major boost of warmth when paired with the down-insulated jacket or, in less severe conditions, wear the insulated liner jacket with comfortable stretch-fleece panels under the arms as a standalone jacket.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a Gore-Tex® exterior jacket with a 550-fill goose down interior jacket for pinnacle protection
- [Outer jacket] Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Front zip with stormflap and Velcro® closure
- Two venting hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- [Liner jacket] 550 fill down with Superstretch side panels
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Bound cuffs
- shell: 50D 94 g/m² GORE-TEX® 2L fabric—100% polyester ripstop / liner: 550 fill goose down
- Avg Weight:
- 1050 g (37.04 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
GORE-TEX® delivers the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® Pro: Provides maximum ruggedness that’s ideal for extreme and extended use, and provides up to 28% increased breathability combined with durability and windproof properties.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.