Redesigned for 2014 to maximize durability without adding weight, this streamlined hard-shell jacket is crafted of weatherproof 70D Gore-Tex® Pro. The Gore-Tex exterior is 28% more breathable while still providing reliable waterproof and windproof protection in harsh conditions. Grip zones on the jacket’s shoulders prevent your pack from shifting while boot packing, skinning, and skiing.
- Gore-Tex® Pro jacket delivers lightweight, reliable weather protection in hostile touring conditions
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated wire brim
- Harness- and pack-friendly handwarmer zippered invisible, water-resistant PU (polyurethane) pockets
- Water-resistant PU (polyurethane) invisible pit-zip vents
- Dual water-resistant PU invisible chest pockets
- Removable powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Nonabrasive cuff tabs
- Designed for ski mountaineering and backcountry skiing
- 70D 141 g/m² GORE-TEX® fabric—100% nylon ripstop with Gore Micro Grid Backer Technology
- Avg Weight:
- 550 g (1 lb 3 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
GORE-TEX® delivers the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® Pro: Provides maximum ruggedness that’s ideal for extreme and extended use, and provides up to 28% increased breathability combined with durability and windproof properties.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.