A halo piece for any athlete, this all-around performance shell provides superior comfort, savvy technical features, and a sleek two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel. The ample features and GORE-TEX® construction make this a top-notch shell you’ll use for years.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in compatible
- Fully adjustable, removable drop hood with lower face protection
- Brushed collar lining
- Center front zip and Velcro® closure
- Pit-zips with two-way zips
- Internal stow pocket
- Internal chest zip pocket
- Internal stretch water bottle pocket
- Average weight:
- 742 g (26.2 oz)
- Length from center back:
- abrasion: 70D 134 g/m² (3.95 oz/yd²) 100% nylon plaine weave GORE-TEX® Performance Shell 2L
- body: 50D 94 g/m² (2.77 oz/yd²) 100% nylon ripstop 2L Gore Performance
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.