Inspired by the European alpine ski scene, this new modern ski jacket features highly-breathable, waterproof Polartec® NeoShell® construction for the ultimate protection, comfort, and style from the first tram to the last. Adjustable, removable hood provides versatile coverage throughout the season. Rider-specific features throughout.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Helmet-compatible, removable hood
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Center front polyurethane (PU) zip
- Polyurethane (PU) chest pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Bonded adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Internal Lycra® comfort cuffs
- Detachable powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- 271 g/m² Polartec® NeoShell® 3L—84% polyester, 16% spandex, plain weave with polyurethane (PU) laminate and polyester tricot back
- Avg Weight:
- 950 g (33.51 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
The primary insulation layer among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs.
Available in a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, each Polartec® Classic series fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability.