MEN'S VENTURE JACKET
Please wait while page loads...
- $99.00 - $119.00
- Color: IVY GREEN / IVY GREEN ANCHORAGE GREEN ANDES GREEN BLACK SARATOGA GREEN YAM ORANGE / SIENNA ORANGE JAKE BLUE SCOTTISH MOSS GREEN ASPHALT GREY / ASPHALT GREY POTLATCH ORANGE CLASSIC KHAKI TNF RED ENGLISH GREEN CARDINAL RED BASIN BLUE DEEP WATER BLUE BITTERSWEET BROWN IVY GREEN NEW TAUPE INDIAN CLAY RED YAM ORANGE SUNBURST YELLOW BITTERSWEET BROWN / BITTERSWEET BROWN SPORT GREEN WICK GREY / ASPHALT GREY ZINC GREY DEEP WATER BLUE / DEEP WATER BLUE TAXI YELLOW ASPHALT GREY / ASPHALT GREY / ASPHALT GREY T ASPHALT GREY T BLACK T BOMBAY ORANGE T DEEP WATER BLUE T METALLIC SILVER T MOAB KHAKI T NEW TAUPE GREEN T SULLIVAN GREEN T TNF RED T VOYAGE BLUE T WHITE BOULDER BLUE IVY GREEN / IVY GREEN TNF BLACK BRUNETTE BROWN ASPHALT GREY / TNF BLACK DRUMMER BLUE FIG GREEN SCOTTISH MOSS GREEN
- Size Advisor
- Size: XS S M L XL XXL 3XL
Engineered to withstand severe rainstorms and styled for everyday use, this lightweight, waterproof jacket is a staple for every outdoor enthusiast. Featuring an attached, fully adjustable hood with visor, pit-zips, and a hem cinch-cord, you'll stay dry hour after wet hour with this durable rain jacket. Engineered with HyVent® DT EC, a new material derived from natural castor oil from beans, this eco-friendly jacket reduces the use of synthetic membrane components by 50% compared to traditional waterproof materials.
- Editors Choice Green 2011 award from Backpacker magazine
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system
- Center front zip and Velcro® closure
- Brushed chinguard lining
- Pit-zip vents
- Two hand pockets
- Stowable in left hand pocket
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinchcord
- 40D 2.7 oz/yd2 nylon ripstop HyVent™ DT 2.5L
- Length from Center Back:
- 28 in.
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.