Improve wet, difficult climbing conditions with the waterproof protection of this lightweight, hooded jacket. Four-way stretch HyVent® 2L technology provides durable, multi-layer waterproofing that remains breathable during stages of intense climbing. Vented alpine hand pockets allow you to instantly dump excess heat and cool down in a hurry. Tuck small personal items into the internal security pocket for safekeeping. Finished with a soft, brushed chin guard for next-to-skin comfort when the jacket is fully zipped.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Four-way stretch fabric throughout the body for ease of movement
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system
- Brushed chin guard lining
- Internal security pocket
- Two vented alpine hand pockets
- Adjustable self fabric Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- 80D 180 g/m² (6.35 oz/yd²) 54% nylon, 32% polyester, 14% elastane HyVent® 2.5L
- Avg Weight:
- 560 g (20 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.