When you're making your summit push, every layer in your kit needs to be dialed. This new lightweight hooded jacket with PrimaLoft™ insulation at the body and under the arms features ZLoft™ construction to eliminate holes created by traditionally stitched baffles and trap more heat. The hybrid construction features a durable micro-ripstop body and a breathable, weather-resistant material on the hood, shoulders and arms with a PU coating to shed moisture. The zippered front pockets remain easily accessible when you're wearing a pack or a harness for ease of movement.
- Active fit
- Alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Proprietary ZLoft™ baffle construction provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Hood and shoulders have a polyurethane (PU) coating to increase water resistance
- PrimaLoft® One insulation remains warm when wet
- Harness- and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- body: 20D 41 g/m² (1.21 oz/yd²) 100% nylon micro-ripstop
- hood/shoulders/sleeves: 20D 43 g/m² (1.27 oz/yd²) Pertex® Endurance—100% nylon ripstop
- insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft® One
- Avg Weight:
- 540 g (19.04 oz)
- Lifetime Warranty
PrimaLoft® Eco Earth-friendly insulation created for performance and comfort. Eco insulation technology combines a minimum of 50 percent recycled material with standard PrimaLoft® fibers to create a high-loft, thermally efficient insulation. PrimaLoft® Eco is lightweight and water resistant with superior softness to keep you dry and comfortable.
PrimaLoft® One The ultimate microfiber insulation. Ultra-fine fibers are specially treated in a patented process and then combined into an insulating core that is incredibly soft, lightweight and water resistant. PrimaLoft® One absorbs three times less water, is 14 percent warmer when dry and is 24 percent warmer when wet than competitive insulation.
PrimaLoft® Sport The perfect combination of high-performance insulation and value, this technology combines ultra-fine and multi-diameter fibers for specific performance characteristics. The specially treated ultra-fine fibers help to form a water resistant insulating structure, while the multi-diameter fibers help to build loft.