Designed to be worn next to the skin or layered under a shell during alpine adventures, this versatile fleece will offer superior wicking performance, breathability and warmth during your approach and descent. Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fleece has a gridded construction that moves moisture away from the skin to the quick-drying exterior. An essential for your alpine kit, this lightweight, packable layer allows you to carry less and still be prepared for unpredictable spring conditions.
- Alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- Versatile Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ grid fabric is lightweight, breathable and wicks moisture
- Athletically cut and patterned-mapped for vertical activity
- Two zippered hand pockets and one zippered chest stowpocket
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- 132 g/m² Polartec® Power Dry®—92% polyester, 8% elastane heathered grid jersey fleece
- Average Weight:
- 230 g (8.11 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
The primary insulation layer among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs.
Available in a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, each Polartec® Classic series fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability.