MEN’S CONDOR TRICLIMATE® JACKET
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: HIGH RISE GREY / VANADIS GREY HIGH RISE GREY / VANADIS GREY CHERRY STAIN BROWN / RAGE RED BLACK INK GREEN / SULPHUR YELLOW TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK COSMIC BLUE / SNORKEL BLUE VANADIS GREY / DARK EGGPLANT PURPLE
- Find Your Size
- Size: S M L XL XXL
Dial in your winter protection with a three-in-one system that provides customized levels of coverage from prolonged water and wind exposure. The seam-sealed, outer HyVent® hard shell encases the stretch soft-shell jacket for dependable waterproofing that remains breathable. Zip out the virtually waterproof and windproof TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock jacket to wear separately on blustery fall days for lightweight weather protection.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell with a zip-in stretch soft-shell jacket that's virtually waterproof and windproof
- [Outer jacket] Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Exposed molded-tooth front zip
- Two secure-zip Napoleon chest and hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- [Liner jacket] TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock 100% windproof fabric rated at 0 CFM (100% windproof)
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof hard shell jacket with a zip-in stretch soft-shell jacket that's virtually waterproof and windproof
- shell: 70D 108 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% nylon ripstop dobby / liner: 100D 340 g/m² TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock—97% polyester, 3% elastane plain weave fleece
- Avg Weight:
- 1210 g (42.68 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
TNF™ Apex soft shell fabrics are a signature material, researched and developed exclusively by The North Face®. TNF™ Apex offers the dynamic duo of a tightly woven abrasion-phobic face for protection, and a soft-brushed interior for performance and comfort. Built to stretch for comfort and mobility, TNF™ Apex is also treated with our Durable Water Resistant (DWR) finish to achieve the ideal balance between weather resistance and breathability.
TNF™ Apex Aerobic The lightest and most breathable of the TNF™ Apex fabrics, TNF™ Apex Aerobic offers the greatest stretch and mobility, making it ideal for running, cycling and other highly mobile aerobic activities.
TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock The most protective TNF™ Apex fabric, TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock is virtually waterproof and windproof while also maintaining a comfortable level of breathability. The fabric is ideal for trekking, skiing and snowshoeing in challenging, inclement weather conditions.
TNF™ Apex Universal The most versatile of the TNF™ Apex Fabrics, TNF™ Apex Universal is both breathable and water resistant, making it ideal across a wide range of activities and weather conditions.