MEN’S CARTO TRICLIMATE® JACKET
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: VANADIS GREY / VANADIS GREY VANADIS GREY / VANADIS GREY HIGH RISE GREY / VANADIS GREY TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK BURNTOLIVEGRN / BLACK INK GREEN SNORKEL BLUE / COSMIC BLUE SULPHUR YELLOW / BLACK INK GREEN RAGE RED / VANADIS GREY
- Find Your Size
- Size: S M L XL XXL 3XL
Respond to changing conditions on the trails with a versatile 3-in-1 jacket system that streamlines your weather protection in wet, cold conditions. The waterproof exterior shell and the warm 100 g insulated liner jacket can be zipped together or worn separately as weather permits.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof exterior shell with a warm 100 g insulated liner jacket
- [Outer jacket] Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Covered front zip with stormflap
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest and hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- [Liner jacket] 100 g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Bound cuffs
- shell: 70D x 160D 140 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% nylon faille weave / liner: 100 g Heatseeker™
- Avg Weight:
- 1080 g (38.1 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.