Conditions can change by the hour during all-day outdoor exploration, but you'll be prepared for anything with this 3-in-1 layering system that delivers best-in-class protection in wet, cold conditions. The heathered, waterproof exterior shell with stretch shields a warm, zip-in liner jacket that's insulated with our new, ultralight ThermoBall™, powered by PrimaLoft™ clusters at the core and PrimaLoft® sleeves for versatile warmth.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, stretch shell with a warm, zip-in liner jacket that's insulated with ThermoBall™ and PrimaLoft®
- [Outer jacket] Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Covered front zip with stormflap
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest and hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- [Liner jacket] ThermoBall™ insulation with Heatseeker™-insulated sleeves
- ThermoBall™ offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Bound cuffs
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- shell: 294 g/m² HyVent® 2L—90% polyester, 10% elastane heathered / liner: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™
- Avg Weight:
- 920 g (32.45 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.