Designed to keep you warm and dry in a downpour, this 3-in-1 jacket system delivers a waterproof exterior with a zip-in TKA superstretch fleece jacket. The mesh lining provides next-to-skin comfort when the exterior rain shell is worn alone. Or, wear the stretch fleece jacket on its own on milder days when there's no threat of rain.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof outdoor jacket with a zip-out TKA fleece liner jacket
- HyVent® 2L micro dobby
- Attached fully adjustable hood
- [Liner] Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- shell: 75D 111 g/m² (3.91 oz/yd²) HyVent® 2L—100% polyester micro dobby
- liner insulation: 80 g Heatseeker™
- Avg Weight:
- 1000 g (35.27 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.