Constructed for load-hauling exploration, this lightweight suede hiking boot features a waterproof, breathable, GORE-TEX® membrane to keep feet dry and comfortable in wet weather. X-Frame® ankle support plus Heal Cradle™ technology provides stable footing even with extra weight on your back.
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- [UPPER] 1.6-1.8 mm velvet oiled suede upper
- Bomber abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- Medial and lateral X-Frame® Roll Control® stabilizer
- Gusseted tongue provides protection from unwanted debris
- Cast aluminum, rustproof metal eyelets
- Northotic™ ergonomically designed footbed with Poron® forefoot and heel inserts
- Scratched rubber protective toe cap
- 3.0 mm injected polypropylene insole board for long lasting underfoot support
- [BOTTOM] Heal Cradle™ technology encompassing a dual-density PU midsole with an injection-molded EVA X-2™ heel insert
- Full-length, nylon-perforated shank for optimal support and stabilty as well as push-through protection
- Exclusive Vibram® durateck rubber Outsole specifically designed for varying terrain with self-cleaning lugs that provide superior traction and stability underfoot for a long haul
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Approx Weight:* ½ pair:
- ½ pair: 1 lb 9.2 oz (715 g), pair: pair: 3 lbs 2.4 oz (1430 g) *based on Mens' 9
- Guarantee :
- Limited one-year warranty
GORE-TEX® delivers the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® Pro: Provides maximum ruggedness that’s ideal for extreme and extended use, and provides up to 28% increased breathability combined with durability and windproof properties.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.