Conquer the no-fall zone with this ultra-durable, breathable shell jacket protecting your upper half from abrasion and severe weather conditions. The 75D Gore-Tex® 2L exterior is lightweight, yet rugged, for reliable waterproof and windproof performance in the steeps. If an avalanche is triggered, the nearly weightless embedded RECCO® transponder in this jacket can be pinpointed by detectors carried by a rescue team.
- Fully featured, non-insulated Gore-Tex® 2L backcountry ski jacket delivers durable weather protection
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible fixed hood
- Hook-and-loop stormflap with VISLON® center front zip
- Flap-cover, water-resistant zip chest pocket with radio holder
- Flap-cover, water-resistant zip chest pocket
- Flap-cover, water-resistant pit-zip vents
- Flap-cover, water-resistant zip hand pockets
- Flap-cover, wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal security-zip pocket
- Internal stretch-mesh goggle pocket
- Stretch powder skirt with clip integration
- Adjustable hem
- shell: 75D 140 g/m² (4.13 oz/yd²) GORE-TEX® 2L fabric—100% polyester dobby / lining: 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Avg Weight:
- 2 lbs 1.5 oz (950 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
GORE-TEX® delivers the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® Pro: Provides maximum ruggedness that’s ideal for extreme and extended use, and provides up to 28% increased breathability combined with durability and windproof properties.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.