Ripping down never-ending powder runs and crushing vertical miles requires ultra-durable Gore-Tex® bibs that can handle all-day abuse in the backcountry. The Gore-Tex® Pro 3L exterior resists abrasion and will remain completely waterproof and windproof in the worst winter storms. Extra room throughout the leg leaves room to dig deep and drive through turns. Belt loops are clip-in compatible with select jackets from TNF™ to seal out wind, the cold, and moisture, whether you’re skiing through whiteout conditions or you wipe out. If an avalanche is triggered, the nearly weightless embedded RECCO® transponder in these bibs can be pinpointed by detectors carried by the rescue team.
- Technically advanced Gore-Tex® Pro 3L ski bibs provide bomber protection and equipment-specific pockets for backcountry ski adventures
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Hook-and-loop adjustable suspenders
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- VISLON® zip chest pocket with bellow
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Flap-cover, water-resistant, side-entry zip
- Belt loops with clip integration
- Kissing welt water-resistant zip hand pockets
- YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® zip cargo pocket with Loft Lift System and phone pocket
- YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® zip cargo pocket with Loft Lift System and radio holder
- Flap-cover, water-resistant zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- 70D 153 g/m² (4.51 oz/yd²) GORE-TEX® Pro Product 3L fabric— 100% nylon plain weave with woven ripstop backer
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 11.9 oz (790 g)
- S 30”, R 32”, L 34”
- Lifetime Warranty
GORE-TEX® delivers the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® Pro: Provides maximum ruggedness that’s ideal for extreme and extended use, and provides up to 28% increased breathability combined with durability and windproof properties.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.