As close as a fleece gets to being a soft shell, the Blackhawk Jacket is an award-winning jacket with abrasion and wind-resistant Polartec® hard-face front, and a soft fleece backer against your skin. Durable and versatile, this jacket is a warm mid-layer in freezing conditions or a standalone outer layer for cold weather forays.
- Performance fit
- Polartec® Wind Pro® with hard-face application wind permeability rated at 0 CFM (100% windproof fabric)
- Brushed collar lining
- Laminated zipper overlay on all three pocket zippers
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Self fabric cuffs
- Hem cinch cord
- Summit Series® collection
- Avg Weight:
- 520 g (18.3 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- abrasion: 90D 142 g/m2 (4.2 oz/yd2) 87% polyester, 13% elastane 4-way stretch with DWR
- body: Polartec® Wind Pro® with hard-face application-82% polyester, 18% elastane
The primary insulation layer among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs.
Available in a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, each Polartec® Classic series fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability.