Hand-picked favorites from our sponsored team of professional athletes.
The ultimate ski/board vest with built-in ABS Avalanche Airbag System. Originally designed to meet the demands of hardworking ski patrollers, this vest enables skiers/riders to carry all essentials for excursions without a pack. Constructed with bombproof, ballistic nylon, this vest fits over the wearer's shell and features a collection of purpose-built carrying systems and pockets that provide secure and balanced weight distribution for avalanche gear and skis/board. ABS system integrated for quick deployment in emergency situations, with an activation pull handle within each reach that deploy an air canister to expose two integrated, high-volume airbags that keep you on the surface of the avalanche and speeds rescue due to visibility of the airbags.
- ABS avalanche airbag system integrated for quick deployment
- ABS air canister pocket
- Air bags take approximately 3 seconds to inflate
- Air bag deployment pockets
- Leg/body harness system
- Water resistant
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable side panels
- Zip chest pockets
- Vertical zip pocket with internal goggle and stash pocket
- Four horizontal zip pockets
- dual vertical zip pockets
- Probe pocket
- Shovel handle pocket (shovel not included)
- Exterior shovel head holder
- External snowboard/ski straps
- Waist strap compression
- One canister included. Additional canisters available for purchase. ABS recommends a practice deployment prior to real-time use.
- Recipient of the 2012 Gear of the Show award from Outside Magazine, presented at the annual Outdoor Retailer show
- *Item can only be sent with Ground shipping (Overnight and Two-Day shipping is not available)
- *Item can't be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Avg Weight:
- 1145 g (40.39 oz)
- Center Back:
- Body: 315D airbag taffeta, 840D ballistic woven, side panels: mesh, shovel holder: 300D tarpaulin, lining: taffeta, shoulders/back panel: Polyurethane (PU) foam