For cool to cold weather activities, this long-sleeve pullover baselayer provides optimal warmth and moisture management. Constructed with strategically located flat-locked seams and a comfortable, moisture-wicking polyester knit fabric including FlashDry™ technology to dramatically improve dry time and breathability. Partial mechanical stretch fabrication promotes unrestricted mobility.
- Mock neck
- Half-zip front
- Flat-locked seams
- Logo tag
- 115 g/m² 89% polyester, 11% polyolefin two-layer hi-mechanical stretch double knit with FlashDry™ fiber
- Avg Weight:
- 125 g (4.41 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Complete the Outfit
Shed the Pow and Park
Get three times the protection with a tech savvy 3-in-1 jacket that has a waterproof exterior and an insulated bomber-style interior jacket. Pair with waterproof, workwear-influenced ski pants with a park-specific fit for the freedom of movement in the pipe.Shop This Outfit