Because every trip to the top won’t be on the gondola, this toasty water-resistant jacket is constructed with 550-fill goose down throughout the body and sleeves to keep you drier and warmer during long, cold chair rides. Powder skirt with clip-in integration enables you to attach this jacket to compatible pants from The North Face® and seal out cold air and snow. Pit-zips allow you to dump heat quickly while carving downhill or when the temperature rises. Hood secure, thumb loop cuffs, and park fit provide extra room in the body and sleeves to keep you covered while twisting and hucking.
- Park fit
- Water resistant, breathable
- Adjustable fixed drop hood
- Hood secure
- Pit-zip vents
- Dual-entry flap and zip hand pockets
- External media-pocket access with egress opening
- Wrist zip accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Internal goggles pocket
- Snap-down stretch powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Clip-in integration
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Adjustable hem system
- shell: 70D 137 g/m² 100% nylon peached Taslan®; 70D 163 g/m² 100% nylon Taslan®
- lining: taffeta, brushed tricot, closed mesh / insulation: 550 fill goose down
- Avg Weight:
- 1480 g (52.21 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.