Stay out longer on epic powder days wearing a technical, insulated ski glove that's crafted of waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® for best-in-class protection on the slopes. Constructed with ample insulation (100 g) at the back of the hand, where heat loss is greater, and slightly less (150 g) at the palm. Drop a handwarmer in the Wrist Oven™ to keep your fingers toasty during the coldest days on the slopes.
- Insulated ski glove with waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® for best-in-class protection
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Removable Wrist Oven leash provides warmth when combined with a handwarmer
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert keeps hands dry
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps snow out
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction keeps fingertips warm
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps heat in
- shell: nylon oxford / lining: 100% polyester with FlashDry™ / palm: synthetic leather / palm insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™
- back-of-hand insulation: 150 g Heatseeker™ / insert: GORE-TEX®
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.