For maximum protection, breathability, and comfort when exploring the backcountry, this new full-featured, insulated action sports jacket is your go-to for big days where warmth and breathability are paramount. Constructed with waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed HyVent® 2.5L fabric, this resilient fabric beads-off snow and moisture from the outside, while new FlashDry™ technology dramatically improves wicking, dry time and breathability to keep you content over a longer period of exposure. Premier, rider-specific features throughout.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- VISLON® center-front zip
- Helmet-compatible drop hood
- Polyurethane (PU) pit vents
- Polyurethane (PU) handwarmer zip pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) bicep utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal utility pocket
- Powder skirt
- Adjustable hem system
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- body: 50D 119 g/m²—100% polyester 2.5L HyVent® with FlashDry™ laminate ripstop weave
- insulation: 80 g FlashDry™ fiber
- Avg Weight:
- 895 g (31.57 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.