Ultralight, but tough as nails, this stretch hardface fleece jacket features a Thermo3D™ design to keep you dry and comfortable while moving fast on the trail. The hybrid construction places checkered fleece FlashDry™ panels around the neck, down the upper back and under the arms for improved breathability and temperature regulation. Thumbholes prevent cuffs from riding up and exposing your wrists to cold air.
- FlashDry™ honeycomb knit hybrid with next-to-skin FlashDry™ knit
- Thermo3D™ design for ultimate comfort
- Reverse-coil front zip
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Flat-locked seams
- body: 75D 196 g/m² (6.91 oz/yd²) 100% polyester hardface fleece with FlashDry™
- panels: 75D 152 g/m² (5.36 oz/yd²) 100% polyester mélange double knit with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 320 g (11.29 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.