Layer on the comfort before you hit the trail with this new lightweight, quick-drying fleece jacket. New FlashDry™ technology embedded into the lightweight fleece works to improve drying time and breathability in a revolutionary new way.
- Two hand pockets with welt opening
- Our fastest-drying fleece yet with FlashDry fibers
- Reverse-coil full zip
- Abrasion-resistant paneling at hand pockets and back neck
- 70D 155 g/m² (5.46 oz/yd²) 100% polyester fleece with FlashDry
- Average Weight:
- 284 g (10.02 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Complete the Outfit
Pacific Northwest Trail
Navigate technical terrain with a lightweight, waterproof hiking shoe that has Vibram soles for sure footing on wet or dry terrain. Midweight nylon and a stretch woven shirt are designed for durability on the trails.Shop This Outfit