MEN'S GRIZZLY PACK JACKET
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: VANADIS GREY / VANADIS GREY PACHE GREY / ASPHALT GREY MALBEC RED / ASPHALT GREY NOTTINGHAM GREEN / ASPHALT GREY TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK VANADIS GREY / VANADIS GREY DRUMMER BLUE / COSMIC BLUE SCALLION GREEN / SCALLION GREEN
- Size Advisor
- Size: S M L XL XXL
When you need to move fast and light in the backcountry while also remaining incredibly warm, this technical mid-layer will make all the difference. Like the fur of a bear, but with an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, Polartec® Thermal Pro Grizzly fleece combines textures and pile lengths to trap warm air even closer to the body. The hybrid construction features a Thermo 3D™ design to optimize temperature regulation in targeted areas. Stretch FlashDry™ panels down the sides and under the arms provide outstanding moisture management to keep you dry and warm throughout stages of intense activity in cold temperatures.
- Stretch panels at collar, back neck, gussets and cuffs
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord with internal pocket adjustment
- Thumbholes at cuff
- body: 203 g/m² (7.16 oz/yd²) Polartec® fleece—100% polyester / panels: 70D 230 g/m² (8.11 oz/yd²) FlashDry™ stretch
- Avg Weight:
- 481 g (16.97 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The primary insulation layer among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs.
Available in a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, each Polartec® Classic series fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability.