Go farther on the trail with the cold-weather protection of this stretch, hard faced fleece featuring FlashDry™ technology to drastically improve drying time. Breathable panels backed with grid fleece under the arms eliminate bulk and improve freedom of movement. Seamless raglan sleeves promote optimum comfort while wearing a pack.
- Hardface stretch fleece with a FlashDry™ grid fleece for breathability where you need it
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- Two secure hand pockets
- Flat-locked seams
- Seam-free shoulders for backpack compatibility
- 50D 200 g/m² (7.05 oz/yd²) 94% polyester, 6% elastane hardface fleece with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 440 g (15.52 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.