Break into the backcountry with the versatile warmth of an insulated mid-layer jacket that's crafted of toasty 800 down-fill and protected by a sleek, low-profile nylon ripstop exterior. Fully dialed features include an integrated transceiver security loop at the shoulder for easy access.
- Light and packable, this down-insulated midlayer features integrated transceiver loops for backcountry ski excursions
- Water resistant, breathable
- Fixed hood with stretch binding
- Stows in hand pocket
- VISLON® center front zip
- VISLON® zip chest pocket
- Transceiver security loops
- Water-resistant zip hand pockets
- Stretch binding at cuff
- Adjustable hem
- shell: 15D 35 g/m² (1.03 oz/yd²) 100% nylon ripstop with DWR / insulation: 800 fill goose down
- side panels: 75D 275 g/m² (9.7 oz/yd²) FlashDry™ jersey faced fleece—51% polyester, 42% recycled polyester, 7% elastane
- lining: 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 1.3 oz (490 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.