Boasting maximum breathability and weather-resistant protection for bluebird days on the slopes, this TNF™ Apex Aerobic alpine jacket is crafted with varied insulation delivering the most warmth around your core and slightly less (60 g) in the sleeves.
- Breathable, insulated, weather-resistant protection for bluebird days on the slopes
- Water resistant, wind resistant, breathable
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Underarm vents
- Reverse-coil chest pockets
- Hand zip pockets
- Wrist-accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal Lycra® comfort cuffs
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem
- PU (polyurethane) premium logos
- shell: 192 g/m² TNF™ Apex Aerobic—90% polyester, 10% elastane double weave with DWR / insulation: 100 g/80 g/60 g Heatseeker™
- Avg Weight:
- 2 lbs 9 oz (1175 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
TNF™ Apex soft shell fabrics are a signature material, researched and developed exclusively by The North Face®. TNF™ Apex offers the dynamic duo of a tightly woven abrasion-phobic face for protection, and a soft-brushed interior for performance and comfort. Built to stretch for comfort and mobility, TNF™ Apex is also treated with our Durable Water Resistant (DWR) finish to achieve the ideal balance between weather resistance and breathability.
TNF™ Apex Aerobic The lightest and most breathable of the TNF™ Apex fabrics, TNF™ Apex Aerobic offers the greatest stretch and mobility, making it ideal for running, cycling and other highly mobile aerobic activities.
TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock The most protective TNF™ Apex fabric, TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock is virtually waterproof and windproof while also maintaining a comfortable level of breathability. The fabric is ideal for trekking, skiing and snowshoeing in challenging, inclement weather conditions.
TNF™ Apex Universal The most versatile of the TNF™ Apex Fabrics, TNF™ Apex Universal is both breathable and water resistant, making it ideal across a wide range of activities and weather conditions.