MEN’S GTD SHORT-SLEEVE
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: SNORKEL BLUE / QUILL BLUE SNORKEL BLUE / QUILL BLUE TNF BLACK PERSIAN ORANGE / ASPHALT GREY ACID YELLOW / MONUMENT GREY TNF WHITE / SNORKEL BLUE QUILL BLUE / SNORKEL BLUE LAUREL WREATH GREEN / DEEP TEAL GREEN MONUMENT GREY / ASPHALT GREY
- Find Your Size
- Size: XS S M L XL XXL
Train to reach your personal best on the marathon course, or enter your first half-marathon in this lightweight crewneck shirt that delivers next-level moisture management. Revolutionary FlashDry™ technology in the fibers speed evaporative drying to cool you down and enhance your performance. Body-mapped mesh ventilation panels speed drying under the arms and around the back of the torso.
- Lightweight moisture-wicking running shirt with short sleeves
- Body-mapped venting
- Reflective logos
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 40
- body: 115 g/m² 100% polyester double knit with FlashDry™ with super UV protection / panel: 141 g/m² 100% polyester knit mesh
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
Complete the Outfit
Light Running Protection
Block the cold winter wind with a weather-resistant running jacket paired with streamlined compression tights.Shop This Outfit