Hit your stride this spring in a short-sleeve technical top that delivers reliable sweat-wicking performance and UPF 50 sun protection. The high-tech fabric is knit with revolutionary FlashDry™ technology to significantly improve drying time and regulate body temperature. Body-mapped ventilation panels wrap under the arms and around the sides of the torso to cool down key areas. Unzip the mock neck of this lightweight short-sleeve shirt for additional ventilation.
- Body-mapped ventilation
- Reflective logo
- body: 115 g/m² 100% polyester double knit with FlashDry™ with permanent super UV protection, Fabric: panel: 141 g/m² 100% polyester knit mesh
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.