Go deep into the backcountry with the protection of best-in-class, waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking boots that are lightweight, yet supportive during multi-day excursions. Cradle™ technology absorbs impact and stabilizes the foot to promote a natural stride on technical terrain. Best-in-class Vibram® soles deliver superior grip and durability.
- Waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking boots are lightweight, yet supportive
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck upper
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane
- Smartlite® PU toe protection
- Northotic™ Pro premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLite® forefoot-cushioning pads and EVA CRADLE™ support
- EVA CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Vibram® rubber outsole
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 Pair: 1 lb 5 oz (619 g) / Pair: 2 lbs 10 oz (1236 g) *based on Men’s 9
- Limited-one year warranty
GORE-TEX® delivers the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® Pro: Provides maximum ruggedness that’s ideal for extreme and extended use, and provides up to 28% increased breathability combined with durability and windproof properties.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.