A soft, classic polo shirt crafted with wicking FlashDry™ fibers for a casual look that delivers breathable performance on the trails.
- Soft FlashDry™ knit
- Contrast fabric at raglan sleeve, collar and placket
- Three-snap-button placket
- Pocket at left chest
- Flat-locked stitching
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 15
- body: 75D 160 g/m² 78% polyester, 22% recycled heathered polyester knit jersey with FlashDry™
- sleeve, collar, placket: 30ne 160 g/m² 60% recycled polyester, 40% polyester micro stripe knit jersey with FlashDry™
- Average Weight:
- 180 g (6.35 oz)
- High Point Shoulder:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.