An all-purpose alpine climbing mitt designed with water-resistant, breathable exterior ripstop fabric and insulated with a lofty 600 fill down for paramount warmth.
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ uses five hand measurements to build gloves from the inside out to ensure a consistent size Fit™
- Water-resistant, breathable materials
- Reinforced palm and finger cap
- shell: nylon ripstop (DWR) / lining: FlashDry™ (150 g)
- palm: water-resistant leather / palm: 600 fill down / insulation: 600 fill down
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Complete the Outfit
For maximum protection in the backcountry on cold days, this full-featured ski kit keeps you dialed from the couloir to the trees. Fully waterproof jacket and pant features insulation with new FlashDry™ technology that increases drying time and improves breathability.Shop This Outfit