Built to endure 8,000-meter ascents, the Himalayan Mitt is the ultimate mountaineering mitt with top-quality, 600-fill goose down at palm and insulation throughout for extreme warmth in extreme conditions. Updated for 2012 with an improved fit and added FlashDry™ lining that dramatically improves dry time and breathability.
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ uses five hand measurements to build gloves from the inside out to ensure a consistent size Fit™
- Windproof, water-resistant, breathable shell
- Kevlar®-reinforced knuckles and finger cap
- Shaffle technology incorporating full side-seam baffle for maximum warmth
- Water-resistant leather palms
- Articulated molded fit
- shell: GORE WINDSTOPPER®/Kevlar® Woven / lining: FlashDry™ (150 g)
- palm: water-resistant leather / palm: 600 fill down/PrimaLoft® / insulation: 600 fill down/PrimaLoft®
- Lifetime Warranty
WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shells offer total wind protection and maximum breathability, combining the comfort of a soft mid-layer and the water resistance of a shell, all in one garment. WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shells keep you comfortable and provide the freedom of movement you need for enhanced performance in a wide range of activities and weather conditions.
- Total wind protection
- Maximum breathability
- Soft and lightweight
- Warm and dry insulation
- Water resistant
- Ideal for cold and windy conditions
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.