Get lightweight warmth when trekking or backpacking in cool conditions with this hardface fleece glove that's crafted with a dense, gridded fleece backing for additional wind protection. All five fingers and the suede gripper palm feature conductive technology, so you don't have to remove these tech-savvy gloves to stay connected to the digital world.
- Tech-savvy hardface fleece glove crafted with a dense fleece backing for wind protection in cool climates
- UR® Powered fleece at palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock soft shell at back of hand blocks wind and moisture
- Synthetic gripper palm provides superior grip
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural, relaxed position
- PU tab at cuff for easy on/off
- shell: 306 g/m² polyester heathered jersey faced with grid fleece backer / back-of-hand overlay: TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock with DWR
- palm: TKA 300 with UR® Powered conductive / palm overlay: synthetic suede with silicone gripper print
- Lifetime Warranty
TNF™ Apex soft shell fabrics are a signature material, researched and developed exclusively by The North Face®. TNF™ Apex offers the dynamic duo of a tightly woven abrasion-phobic face for protection, and a soft-brushed interior for performance and comfort. Built to stretch for comfort and mobility, TNF™ Apex is also treated with our Durable Water Resistant (DWR) finish to achieve the ideal balance between weather resistance and breathability.
TNF™ Apex Aerobic The lightest and most breathable of the TNF™ Apex fabrics, TNF™ Apex Aerobic offers the greatest stretch and mobility, making it ideal for running, cycling and other highly mobile aerobic activities.
TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock The most protective TNF™ Apex fabric, TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock is virtually waterproof and windproof while also maintaining a comfortable level of breathability. The fabric is ideal for trekking, skiing and snowshoeing in challenging, inclement weather conditions.
TNF™ Apex Universal The most versatile of the TNF™ Apex Fabrics, TNF™ Apex Universal is both breathable and water resistant, making it ideal across a wide range of activities and weather conditions.
Exclusive to The North Face®, WindWall® is a fleece fabric that retains the comfort, flexibility and breathability of traditional fleece while eliminating wind chill. Traditional fleece tests at 200 CFM, a relatively porous rating compared to WindWall®, which rates between 10 and 40 CFM. WindWall® utilizes a unique fabric-bonding process that cuts 80 to 95 percent of wind, keeping the outdoor athlete warm while allowing enough airflow to ensure a dry and comfortable fit. WindWall® has proven a trusted year-round technology, as it shines as either a layering fabric or as a standalone outerwear in milder conditions.
WindWall® 1 fabric features a mesh liner and utilizes a unique fabric-bonding process that allows a limited degree of external air permeability.
- Wind-resistant fleece with mesh liner
- Drastically reduces effects of windchill
- Enhances warmth and comfort
- Ideal for climbing, backpacking, and hiking
WindWall® 2 features a gridded fleece liner for even greater insulation and utilizes a unique fabric-bonding process that allows a limited degree of external air permeability.
- Great insulation
- Drastically reducing effects of windchill
- Enhances warmth and comfort
- Ideal for climbing, backpacking and hiking during cold, windy excursions
TKA (Thermal Kinetic Advancement) Fleece are proprietary fabrics created by The North Face® with superior insulation and wear-resistance. There are three different weights of TKA fleece offered throughout our products, and a TKA Superstretch fabric that excels in aerobic activities.
TKA 100 is a lightweight, high-performance microfiber fleece with a luxurious finish. TKA micro-fleece provides warmth next to the skin or in a layering system. This 100 percent polyester fabric is engineered to be both durable and resistant to pilling. It offers warmth when wet, launders well, compresses to a small size and packs easily.
TKA 200 is a midweight fleece ideally suited to function as a mid-layer. This 100 percent polyester, pill-resistant fabric is warm, breathable and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
TKA 300 is a mid to heavyweight, high-performance, pill-resistant fleece. It can be worn as a layering piece or by itself as a warm, casual outer layer; a great alternative to a cotton sweatshirt.
TKA Superstretch features a supple, four-way-stretch fabric that delivers exceptional breathability and comfort. The soft, brushed inner surface aids in the fabric’s moisture control and prevents chaffing, while the polyester and spandex construction contributes to a conforming, supportive fit. TKA Superstretch is ideal as a layering piece in cool-to-cold conditions or may be worn by itself as an aerobic outer layer.