One part business, and one part casual, this classic, 550-fill insulated Nuptse jacket gets dressed up for cold urban commutes with a wool blend exterior and durable nylon canvas overlay across the shoulders.
- A classic style that’s insulated with 550-fill down and updated with a wool blend exterior
- Full-zip front with snap placket
- Overlay on shoulders for added durability
- Welt zip hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Internal media pocket with rubber logo cord guide
- Adjustable Velcro® tabs at elastic cuffs
- body: 360 g/m² 75% polyester, 25% wool blend / overlay: 206 g/m² 100% nylon canvas / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 1678 g (59.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.
Complete the Outfit
Layer up for winter commutes with a down-insulated jacket that features a durable tweed exterior for a stylish touch. Pull-on winter boots keep feet warm in frigid temperatures.Shop This Outfit