Our classic ThermoBall™, powered by PrimaLoft™ insulation technology gets reinvented for the slopes with this streetstyle-inspired, lightweight jacket that features a weather-resistant exterior. This warm, quilted jacket features round synthetic Thermoball™ clusters that trap and retain heat to achieve phenomenal warmth in cold and wet weather.
- Classic ThermoBall™, powered by PrimaLoft™ insulation technology gets reinvented for the slopes
- ThermoBall™ offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
- Wind resistant, water resistant, breathable
- Fixed cinch hood
- Faux-metal front zipper
- Zip hand pockets with media egress
- Binding cuff opening
- Adjustable hem
- shell: 40D 77 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR; 70D 160 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% nylon peached Taslan® solid
- shell: 50D 73 g/m² 100% polyester, printed taffeta with DWR / lining: taffeta / insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 5 oz (600 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- M: 29”
- Lifetime Warranty
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.