The classic, mountain-ready Nuptse jacket gets a subtle design update for 2013 that’s in step with exploring the downtown or Brooklyn scene, without sacrificing cold-weather protection. A durable exterior and nylon canvas shoulder overlay protect 550-fill goose down for reliable thermal insulation.
- Classic style sports a durable exterior and nylon canvas shoulder overlay to protect ultrawarm 550-fill goose down insulation
- Full-zip front with snap placket
- Overlay on shoulders for added durability
- Welt zip hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Internal media pocket with rubber logo cord guide
- Adjustable Velcro® tabs at elastic cuffs
- solid: 70 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop / print: 100% polyester ripstop / overlay: 206 g/m² 100% nylon canvas / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 748 g (26.4 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.