A lightweight, cotton-blend woven shirt that can hang at the crag or the trailhead and features UPF 50 for reliable sun protection.
- Lightweight, cotton-blend woven shirt that can hang at the crag or the trailhead
- Sun collar stand
- Snap-down closure
- Two chest pockets with snap closure
- Inner collar contrasting plaid detail
- Chambray at hem and back neck
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- 75D 96 g/m² (3.38 oz/yd²) 60% cotton, 40% polyester yarn-dyed plaid poplin
- Avg Weight:
- 250 g (8.82 oz)
- High Point Shoulder:
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
Complete the Outfit
Fend off cold conditions in the city with a down-insulated, waterproof jacket and rugged shoes crafted of waterproof leather.Shop This Outfit