Keep your hands warmer in cool condition and stay connected to the digital world with this tech-savvy sweater-knit glove that's crafted with a bonded fleece back and durable nylon Taslan® reinforcement. All five fingers and the suede gripper palm feature conductive technology for use with your electronic devices.
- Tech-savvy glove crafted of bonded fleece and durable nylon warms hands in cool conditions
- UR® Powered fleece at palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- Nylon Taslan® over knuckles and fingers for added durability
- Synthetic gripper palm provides superior grip
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural, relaxed position
- PU tab at cuff for easy on/off
- shell: 400 g/m² 100% polyester sweater-knit face bonded with fleece backer / back-of-hand overlay: nylon Taslan®
- palm: TKA 300 with UR® Powered conductive / palm overlay: synthetic suede with silicone gripper print
- Lifetime Warranty
TKA (Thermal Kinetic Advancement) Fleece are proprietary fabrics created by The North Face® with superior insulation and wear-resistance. There are three different weights of TKA fleece offered throughout our products, and a TKA Superstretch fabric that excels in aerobic activities.
TKA 100 is a lightweight, high-performance microfiber fleece with a luxurious finish. TKA micro-fleece provides warmth next to the skin or in a layering system. This 100 percent polyester fabric is engineered to be both durable and resistant to pilling. It offers warmth when wet, launders well, compresses to a small size and packs easily.
TKA 200 is a midweight fleece ideally suited to function as a mid-layer. This 100 percent polyester, pill-resistant fabric is warm, breathable and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
TKA 300 is a mid to heavyweight, high-performance, pill-resistant fleece. It can be worn as a layering piece or by itself as a warm, casual outer layer; a great alternative to a cotton sweatshirt.
TKA Superstretch features a supple, four-way-stretch fabric that delivers exceptional breathability and comfort. The soft, brushed inner surface aids in the fabric’s moisture control and prevents chaffing, while the polyester and spandex construction contributes to a conforming, supportive fit. TKA Superstretch is ideal as a layering piece in cool-to-cold conditions or may be worn by itself as an aerobic outer layer.