MEN’S GTD SHORT-SLEEVE
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: SNORKEL BLUE / MONUMENT GREY SNORKEL BLUE / MONUMENT GREY MIDLINE BLUE / FLINT STONE GREY SPECTRA YELLOW / FLINT STONE GREY VALENCIA ORANGE / MONUMENT GREY MERIDIAN BLUE / FOREST NIGHT GREEN VENOM YELLOW TNF BLACK / MONUMENT GREY
- Find Your Size
- Size: S M L XL XXL
Train to reach your personal best on the marathon course, or enter your first half-marathon in this lightweight crewneck shirt that delivers next-level moisture management. Revolutionary FlashDry™ technology in the fibers speed evaporative drying to cool you down and enhance your performance. Body-mapped mesh ventilation panels speed drying under the arms and around the back of the torso.
- Lightweight moisture-wicking running shirt with short sleeves
- Body-mapped venting
- Reflective logos
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 40
- body: 115 g/m² 100% polyester double knit with FlashDry™ with super UV protection / panel: 141 g/m² 100% polyester knit mesh
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
Complete the Outfit
Stay warmer on training runs in brisk weather with this lightly insulated running jacket layered over a wicking T-shirt and paired with compression running tights.Shop This Outfit