Crafted of Polartec's most technically advanced insulation fabric throughout the body and side stretch panels, this hybrid mid-layer is a game changer when you need to move fast and light in the backcountry while remaining incredibly warm. Like the fur of a bear, but with an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, heavyweight grizzly fleece combines textures and pile lengths to trap warm air even closer to the body.
- Hybrid mid-layer crafted of heavyweight Polartec® Thermal Pro Grizzly fleece has an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio
- Soft stretch fabric at side panels
- Reverse-coil front zip
- Secure-zip Napoleon pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- body: 306 g/m² Polartec® Thermal Pro® Grizzly—94% polyester, 6% elastane fleece / panels: 75D 265 g/m² 93% polyester, 7% elastane fleece
- Avg Weight:
- 408 g (14.39 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The primary insulation layer among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs.
Available in a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, each Polartec® Classic series fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability.