Worn by The North Face® athlete Hal Koerner during long endurance runs, these 7-inch woven running shorts are equipped with compressive liner shorts and maximum storage capacity for the long haul. One zippered pocket, and two slide pockets under the back waistband make it easy to quickly access energy gels, so you can quickly refuel on the trail without slowing down. Compressive knit jersey liner shorts have mesh stow pockets on each leg so you can carry enough back-up fuel to be self-supported during your longest runs. Mesh panels strategically placed along the sides and between the legs feature wicking FlashDry™ fibers that work with your body to speed drying time.
- Maximum storage capacity
- Stitch-free critical seams
- Built-in compressive-short liner with stowpockets on each leg
- Shaped waistband for supportive fit
- Reflective logo
- Flight Series® running collection is athlete tested, competition proven
- body: 55 g/m² 100% polyester woven diamond ripstop / panel: 90 g/m² 100% polyester knit jacquard with FlashDry™
- panel: 110 g/m² 89% polyester, 11% elastane knit mesh / liner: 95 g/m² 100% polyester knit jersey
- liner: 190 g/m² 84% recycled polyester, 16% elastane knit jersey
- R 7”
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Complete the Outfit
Run More Mileage
Dial up your mileage in lightweight, breathable running separates that are purpose-built to remain lightweight and breathable from your first step to your last at mile twenty.Shop This Outfit