Designed to meet the demands of mountain athletes during cross training exercises, these durable 9" inseam training shorts are constructed with a built-in boxer brief for breathable support. The liner is crafted with wicking FlashDry™ fibers that never wear or wash out. Stitch-free back yoke remains comfortable while cranking out sit-ups or executing seated exercises.
- Engineered for range of motion
- Hand pockets
- Mesh-ventilation panels
- Internal drawcord
- Pop logo
- Learn More about Mountain Athletics
- body: 157 g/m² 89% polyester, 11% elastane woven, Fabric: panel: 141 g/m² 100% polyester knit mesh
- liner: 95 g/m² 100% polyester knit jersey with FlashDry™
- R 9”
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Complete the Outfit
Our purpose-driven training gear delivers extreme durability without sacrificing breathability. For reliable coverage during workouts, choose our technical hoodie that's crafted with abrasion-resistant FlashDry-XD™ fibers and 9"-inseam shorts that feature wicking FlashDry™ fibers in the mesh liner.Shop This Outfit