Warm your core with chambers of water-resistant 800-fill ProDown and remain nimble for climbing and weight-bearing pursuits. The sides of this jacket's torso, shoulders and arms are constructed with FlashDry™ technology to regulate your body temperature by maximizing wicking and minimizing overall drying time. Windproof Pertex® Quantum® GL provides weather protection that's both lightweight and durable. Elastic-bound hood is constructed with extra insulation to warm your neck. Minimalistic design features low-profile hem and cuffs for a streamlined fit. This highly compressible jacket stuffs into its own pocket and can be easily packed as an emergency layer.
- Alpine climbing
- 800-fill water-resistant ProDown keeps moisture at bay
- Elastic-bound hood with insulation at the neck
- Sleek hem and cuff construction reduces bulk and improves fit
- Stuffs into hand pocket for easy storage
- Fabric :
- Body: 10D 25 g/m2 Pertex® Quantum® GL-100% nylon micro-ripstop
- Fabric :
- Hood/shoulders/side panels: 20D 53 g/2 86% nylon, 14% elastane four-way stretch woven
- Fabric :
- Underarms: 225 g/m2 (6.64 oz/yd2) 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit with FlashDry™
- Fabric :
- Insulation: 800-fill goose down
- Guarantee :
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.
Complete the Outfit
Prepare to tackle demanding terrain with best-in-class layers that provide warmth and durability without weight. Italian-made full-crampon mountaineering boot with Vibram® soles, Thinsulate® insulation and waterproof Gore-Tex® lining keeps out moisture and provides stability as you scale the mountain.Shop This Outfit