Designed to eliminate cold spots and ultimately keep you warmer in the backcountry without adding weight, this ultralight hooded jacket features two-layer ThermoBall™ insulation. Round Thermoball™ powered by PrimaLoft® clusters trap and retain heat to achieve phenomenal warmth in cold and wet conditions. Finished with ample additional insulation (100 g) through the water-resistant nylon ripstop neck, shoulders and outer sleeves.
- Double layered ThermoBall™ insulation throughout the torso eliminates cold spots and keeps you warmer
- Hooded jacket combines two offset layers of ThermoBall to eliminate cold spots
- ThermoBall™ offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
- 15D nylon ripstop with double-layer ThermoBall insulation through torso
- Water-resistant overlay on hood, shoulders and tops of arms
- 100 g PrimaLoft Silver Eco Insulation at shoulders and tops of arms
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Center front zip
- Secure-zip side pockets
- Internal cuff gaiter
- Hem-cinch cord
- 15D 100% Nylon ripstop with Kiss Coat overlay on shoulders and arms
- ThermoBall synthetic insulation, offset baffle double-layer construction
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.