Sport this lightweight fleece pullover on your next backpacking trip and you'll be hard-pressed to imagine colder weather hikes without it. New lightweight fleece features FlashDry™ technology embedded into the material to drastically improve wicking, drying time, and breathability in a revolutionary new way. Abrasion-resistant paneling and forward-rolled shoulders to aid with pack carry.
- Our fastest drying fleece yet with FlashDry™ fibers
- Abrasion-resistant zip pocket at bicep
- Reverse-coil half zip
- 70D 155 g/m² (5.46 oz/yd²) 100% polyester fleece with FlashDry™
- Average Weight:
- 245 g (8.64 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.