Cranking up the pedal revolutions on challenging backcountry trails calls for lightweight, breathable shorts with a removable liner. The durable, stretch-woven outer shorts feature FlashDry™ technology that works with your body to improve overall drying time. Mesh vents on the front and back thighs, and mesh-lined hand pockets improve airflow to keep you cool. High-back waistband with adjustable tabs prevents gapping as you lean towards the handlebars. The elliptical hem at the opening of these 13" inseam outer shorts covers the knee cap for extra protection from the sun and low branches. A 9.5" inseam chamois liner short offers breathable support and next-to-skin comfort. The XC mountain-bike specific fit offers greater freedom of movement with less pedaling interference.
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Raised high-back waistband
- Mesh-lined hand pockets
- Sunglasses wipe in right-hand pocket
- Zip cargo pocket
- Mesh thigh vents
- Mesh rear vents
- Seamless crotch gusset
- Reinforced stitching and bartacking throughout all stress zones
- Elliptical knee hem
- Removable liner chamois short
- Reflective logos
- 166 g/m² (4.9 oz/yd²) 90% polyester, 10% elastane double weave with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 420 g (14.82 oz)
- R 13” outer, 9.5” inner
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.